Meet the 6 Kia Models That Ranked on the 2022 Editors’ Choice List from Car and Driver
Kia vehicles are constantly being recognized by prestigious organizations for their safety, value, and design. Car and Driver (C/D) recently released its 2022 Editors’ Choice list and an incredible six Kia models were included.
The automotive experts at Car and Driver examined over 400 vehicles and pared that down to a total of 116 in the final list. Here are the Kia models that made the cut:
- Kia Soul, Subcompact SUV: The C/D editors enjoyed the Soul’s exterior style as well as its spacious interior, which offers 62.1 cubic feet of room behind the front seats. The editors also noted the Soul’s good “feature-per-dollar” ratio.
- Kia Sorento, Mid-Size SUV: The recently redesigned Sorento got the C/D editors’ attention for both its exterior and interior as well as its many powertrain options. It was marked as being “pleasant to drive” and incredibly comfortable.
- Kia Telluride, Mid-Size SUV: The Telluride is no stranger to awards, and the C/D editors appreciated the SUV’s feature-packed interior. Along with offering a smooth ride, the Telluride was praised for offering so much at an affordable price.
- Kia Carnival, Minivan: Another newer model on the list is the Carnival MPV. Its well-balanced chassis and refined powertrain are what helped the Carnival stand out (along with its handsome design).
- Kia Rio, Subcompact Car: One of the most budget-friendly models in the Kia lineup is the Rio, which was marked by C/D editors as driving like a more expensive car. Its interior is clean and simple but still offers desirable features like smartphone connectivity.
- Kia K5, Family Sedan: The K5 has a sporty exterior design but can still cater to families thanks to its accessible price and safety systems. The C/D editors also enjoyed its thrilling 290-hp powertrain on the GT model.
You can experience all of the perks of these Kia vehicles by contacting our team or visiting us at Kia of Wesley Chapel.
0 comment(s) so far on Meet the 6 Kia Models That Ranked on the 2022 Editors’ Choice List from Car and Driver